Tuesday, August 30, 2016



Welcome to Literacy Art by Iris.

This is my blog for my Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) store, Literacy Art by Iris. I have begun my adventurous TPT journey to create and sell educational products. My blog will be a go-to place where my products can be introduced, viewed, and discussed in a professional development format.

If you have any questions about the products I sell or an opinion about these products, please don't hesitate to ask questions or leave a useful comment that will benefit me and/or my readers.


I'd like to begin by saying that I'm very new to TPT. I opened my store in October 2015 with a one-pager that sold over 20 copies within a four month period. I must say, I was very excited about the sales because this was a product I created for use in my classroom due to needed scaffold materials I didn't have...and decided to share it with others. With that said, I realized that I found an opportunity to share educational resources, and yes, make some $,

Since I decided that this may be something I'd like to take seriously, I attended the 2016 Teachers Pay Teachers Conference in Orlando, Florida so that I could receive professional development from some of the best TPT sellers. It was the best decision I made.

A special thanks goes to the presenters for their willingness to share some of the bumps and hurdles they went through and their willingness to share a variety of interventions and solutions.

I'm currently working on a back-to-school product that I plan to use in the classroom. It focuses on vocabulary and is titled, Interactive Vocabulary for Quarter 1. This is vocabulary unit 1 to a four-unit vocabulary packet. Each vocabulary unit covers an instructional quarter of the school year.

I know you'll find this and all other resources useful.

Happy Learning! Happy Teaching!!

Follow me:

TPT store:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Literacy-Art-By-Iris

Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/literacyartiris

No comments:

Post a Comment